Bill and I are excited to have as our guest on live Blog Talk Radio this Tuesday, February 19th, at 11:00 am MST, Ed McGarr. Ed began his career in Utah in 1990 where for ten years he served as VP of Product Marketing for all of Novell formerly WordPerfect, which was acquired by Novell in 1995. In 2000 Ed became the VP of Sales and Marketing for Sorensen Media, then in 2002 the VP of Sales for StarBridge Systems, Inc., and then in 2005 he became the VP of Marketing, VP of Sales, and VP of Customers Relations.
- Prophecies of the Messiah in the book of Isaiah:
- Make More Money With These Affiliate Marketing Tips
- Maybe Pacino was Right: Be Careful What Kind Of Leaders You're Producing
- Internet Marketer vs. "Niche" Marketer - The Biggest Question in The Internet Marketing Industry To Date.
- Musician Profile For Mark O'Connor